Spiga




Carlos Santa - Smooth

song: smooth
artist: santana


A F E
Man it's a hot one

Ddim A F E
like seven inches from the midday sun

Ddim Dm C E7
I hear you whisper and the words that melt everyone

E/G# A F E
But you stay so cool

Ddim A F E
My Muñequita

Ddim A F E
my Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa

Ddim Dm C E7
But you're my reason for reason

E/G# A
the step in my groove




Pre Chorus:

A F E Ddim
And if you said this life ain't good enough

A F E Ddim
I would give my world to lift you up

A F E Ddim Dm G7
I could change my life to better suit your mood

Bsus4 Caug
Cause you're so smooth

*note* these last 4 chords(Dm,G7,Bsus4,Caug)each get 4 counts


And it is just like the ocean under the moon
Well that's the same as the emotion that I get from you
You got the kind of lovin' that could be so smooth yeah

Dm7 Dm7 E7
Gimme your heart - make it real

Or else forget about it

0 comments: